Friday, May 9, 2008

BOOOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD>

...and so. it is finally done. Duis 20, TJ 19, me 18 - finally we have our G1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OohHHhh ya!!!!!!! okkk so, Elle May was supposed to come with us but I forgot to call her ahead of time, so she had work. *tears*

but anyhooo, so we picked up Duis from school. and of course we all guessed this, he did not study at all. haha, so here is Duis after taking a caffeine pill, sitting in Yue's car and cramming...well more like skimming the entire book. so we get there and after staying to read over a bit, we all go to write it. inside, me Duis and TJ are waiting in line. I am #A137, Thomas is #A138 and Duis #A139. sitting and sitting all number go by very quickly. #A133... #A134... #A135... #A316, ohhh OHHHH me Duis and TJ loook veryyy closely awaiting for my turn and then... #D33... C49...E24...etc etc... omggg suddenly when my number was supposed to be next, they just jump to other random numbers! hahha o mannn so every single beep for other numbers beeped made my heart beat soooOoOO fast. at this point, i was getting really scared, and i was thinking " o man, i may just fail this..." TJ then went to Yue's car to get his glasses, and then Duis sneakily traded the slips of the numbers. so now Duis is #A138 and TJ is #A139. TJ came back, and it took him about 10 minutes to realize he had the wrong number. haha

anyhooo, then finally my number comes on. I stand up and behind me Duis and TJ yelling "GOOD LUCK!" i look around and everyone's staring at me, haha. i go and then some lady butts me and says i'm sorry but i waited really long so now she went before me and i stood next to her waiting. then i look to my right and HOLY, scared me, hahah i see TJ. then i look to the left and Duis walks to me and asks, how tall r u? LOLZ i was like 155cm and he's like "ok" and he walks away. then finally its my turn, at this time TJ and Duis already started the test in the other room.
so basically my number that was originally before Duis and TJ and now i ended up writing after both of them.

I finish and go to the computer across from Duis and Duis is next to TJ. so first thing i notice, the computer is pretty old. secondly, omg the words are soooOoOO difficult to read, i had to step away to be able to see it clearer. first question "what do u do when u see this sign (stop sign)?" lolz i'm answering and answering. TJ finishes and walks out. then i answer some more. Duis walks out. I finally finish. I'm waiting for them to call my name and I see Yue pop his head in to see how far i am. then he leaves. My name is called, i sign my name cuz i passed and I hear Duis yelling out "SHE PASSED!" hahah the whole room was sooo silent and now i have once again, everyone around staring at me. hahah. of course they all have a smiling grin on their faces. LOLZ

so i leave, feeling AWESOMEEEEE!! I GOT MY G1!!!!!!!

i catch up with Duis, TJ and Yue. first thing i say when i saw them "BOOOYA!!!!" hahah it felt good. so ya. I got one wrong, but its because they tricked me with a wrong picture haha. lolz. TJ got 2 wrong. and Duis, the one who studied on the way haha he got borderline pass. 4 wrong! hahah soooOoOO close. nice nice. thats pwnage rite there! XD ALL OF US PASSED!!!

*side note* Yue studied his on the way there too and he passed on his first try! ditto goes to Namstar and Mahtiu and WendersSs! awesomeness. good job O.P!!!!! XD

welll wonderful day, so happy thus we went to Go For Tea for a celebration. not. haha just cuz Yue and Duis was hungry. and TJ asked an awesome question, "is there tea at Go for Tea?" hahahah nice niceee. made my day. Go for Tea was good. and me and Duis got a very good dessert.

anyhoooo G1!!! WOO HOOO!!! ~peace~