Friday, May 30, 2008

Talk about last minute....>

Alrite so... my procrastination i believe everyone of you know about. for example, the day before going to Viet Nam, i visit Elle to return something, she asks me if i'm done packing...my reply? "...heheh...didn't start..." oh boy, was she STUNNED! haha, and our music ISP procrastination that made it ummm how late? i'll keep that a secret for now haha.

okk, so, i checked about 3 dayz ago to see if i have any assignments from my distance courses to hand in soon. and so there was one due May 29th...that would make it today... well yesterday since its 3 am. but ya. so i procrastinate to the day of. and then, on the day of, wow my stomach had some problems and i was in pain. so thus, any work done? haha i was laying there all day! and then trying to finish my assignment for Fundamentals of Organic Chem. so i need to hand it in at Canada Post in the Shopper's Drugmart at Dufferin and Eglinton. They close at 9 which is the post place that closes the latest so i have checked. thus i must finish before then, and go get it postdated for May 29th. but... i'm struggling to finish. and then i check the time and its about 8:30 pm. it takes about 10 minutes to walk there and plus i still have to print out the stuff and write more on it, and go get changed. OMGGGG so at this point i am cryinggg. hahah

so then, i run upstairs at like 8:30 to go print my stuff. what do i find?! May Ka's gone and locked her doooor! her room is where the printer is!!!! omgggggg so now i'm just flipping out! running up and down the house. mom's telling me i shouldve done it sooner and i'm just ...ya, flipping out. so then i call May Ka and she said she's on the way home and is gonna be there in about 10 minutes.

Ok. so May Ka gets home, unlocks her door, i print out my stuff quickly. then run downstairs and its 8:50. then i'm stuggling to finish writing some extra stuff that i need to put into the assignment. and realizing i may not make it in time. Then something struck me. I ask Duy how fast he can bike and he replies "pretty damn fast". well i stuck the "damn" in there haha anyhoo so there is my answer. To my fascination, Duy does care! and he quickly agrees to help me out. So he changes and realizes he has no more shirts hahah anyhoo, he runs to get his bike. i'm finishing up inside, and then put everything in the envelope. then i hand him some money for the mailing. and he's off RACING like the wind! XD

at this point, i'm not sure if he will make it, since its about 8:57 by now. i'm waiting and waiting, walking in and out of the house. looking at the clock. waiting for a sign of a bike coming back. my mom, cousin, and other two members of household r asking me what i'm doing. haha i dont even answer them. in and out i go.

finally, what seems to be a CENTURY later, i see a bike coming my way. i run towards it, and its Duy. serious face of course. so i'm bout to cry asking if he made it in time. and he says "...barely..." PHEW! hahah apparently, he biked there in 2 minutes. got stopped by red light for 1 minute. and made it when the lady was about to leave and had to beg the lady to let him send the mail. omgggg I LUV U DUY!!!!!! XD
oh and i think Duy's suffering from asthma attack after biking so quick...

wowww...i'll never do that again... hahah how many times have i said this? i cant even count the times. lolz XD

p.s. i forgot to stick in my assignment cover page that i have to put in every assignment hahah, but thats ok, i'll just tell them i forgot lolz. anyhooo, tiring day! but then me and Duy watched National Treasures! very goood. so my day ends off being quite ok! XD