Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cosplay!>

alriteee, many have complained (Nam) that i don't update... so ya, i will try to update as much as possible now. i look up to Bi's blog a lot since he updates everyday and it alwayz has a touch of something that makes me laugh. anyhoo, to be honest, lately i've been going Cosplay crazy. looking up a lot of pics and stuff and ya. haha so i'm just gonna throw a quick blog post together before i get back to my assignment and it'll consist of a bit of stuff that i've found! Enjoy! XD


For those who have seen Air Gear, omggg is this pic awesome or what. it shocked me when i first saw it. it was sooo good. very detailed and the person even has rollerblades on! If i remember correctly, this character's name is Agito, or Akito. Depending on the split personality. so coool! XD


I thought this was a really cute picture of Yuna and Tidus from FFX. =)


This here is the prettiest Final Fantasy cosplayer i've seen so far!!! and i luv her hair. i think i'll try to make mine like that. but then i'll need to grow it out even more. but then if i leave it out, it'll be tooo long. ahhh decisions decisions. maybe i should just die my hair white...o.O


What more can i say about this photo? too amazing for words! i'll even throw in a very nice picture of a Yoko cosplayer person down here.


sooo beautiful!!!

Well there u have it. A quick glimpse of a day in the life of Ann-Tan! haha There are a lot of nice cosplay pictures out there and everyday i discover more and more! So excitinggg!! XD

anyhooo, back to work for me! ohhhh, i almost forgot, i have good news! haha i'm coming back before August!! Some of my exams are in August. the latest one is August 2nd but they told me I could write it in Toronto. and Since i finish class almost a week before then, I will be able to go home!!! yayyyy! WOOHOO see u all in August! *makes crazy face then runs around in circles and slips on banana peel and falls flat on face* ...ouch...