Saturday, June 14, 2008

going away..>

Duis just wrote a very sad blog and it made me very very sad, and now here i am writing myself a sad blog as well...

whats there to say...i dont know...Sudbury is oh very far yet sooo close...im not gonna lie, i`m not that excited about leaving at all. gonna miss all my family and all the friends i met when i was back, as well as all the friends i couldn`t meet yet (aka Elle). the weather is not that much better than Toronto...its still really hot...i will be cramming school...and ahhh my close friends from Sudbury are not gonna be there either... there are some ppl i know there, but i`m not exactly close to them... we seem close, but we aren`t actually. like... secrets and randomness i share with some ppl, i wouldnt share with them...

one day left...have not packed yet of course (haha sorry to disappoint u Elle), anyhoo...i`m gonna have to rush to pack my things tomorrow and then for sure i`m gonna forget things...this is really sad...

now...many of u who see me almost everyday know that there is something wrong with my body...but noone knows what...i`ve had continuous stomach pains for weeks now...and a lot of times...i feel like throwing up...but i cant... the doctor is not really a place i like to go to... but i did. got myself an ultrasound, and an x-ray but apparently results arent back yet so i still dont know whats wrong with me, and i have to leave Toronto on Sunday...

yesterday and today, something was very wrong with me... i wont say what happened though because i`m not sure if some of u might be bothered by the details lolz...but its very serious. so here i am again... the last day i have to pack and do everything...i must instead go to doctor. i really dont want to... but my mom`s yelling at me cause its veryy serious... so i must go...

the last time i was there, the doctor made me wait 4 hours...i sat there for 4 hours...i dont want to repeat that. its gonna waste an entire day i have to pack my things... *cries*

...on a side note. i got to play rockband today with Duis, Crystal, TJ, Yue, Bi and Namstar! oh so much fun! and then we went to go eat for my going-away-dinner, where we met up with my mom, Chi Thy, and Co Tham! very good as well. i will miss Ming City! then it started storming lolz, rain came in and like kinda flooded the place...sorta.. and then upon leaving, it was raining so hard that my mom got some plastic bags from Ming City and everyone put the plastic bag over their head and ran for either my house or TJ`s house. haha was so funny!

the day was loads of fun, but still sad when i think that its a going-away-dinner...

well i will make the most of everything, and i will miss everyone!

i will be back!!!!!!!! XD

p.s. Wendersss, i wanted to visit springrolls one more time before i left but i guess i cant. but i`ll definitely try and come back for ur b-day!!!! u work too much lolz!

p.p.s. Elle i called u today a few times but u didnt pick up... *cries* sniff sniff...

p.p.p.s. in the meantime, please dont stop blogging because i need to know whats going on in everyone`s lives! =)

today it rained a lot...but as much as i luv rain...it makes me sad inside...

since Duis had a sad pic to go with his blog, i figured, why not. i will as well =)